Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mine Sweeper

First band I have ever done vocals for. It meant a lot to me, for the short year that we were together as a band. Most fun, in my opinion, was scooting everyone into a little circle and playing Bad Luck 13. We did a lot for having most of the band members being in a shit load of other bands. A 4 song demo? I say "mission accomplished" haha. Not much you can do when only a hand full of kids in your town are instrumentally capable. Most of the members were also in another Ogden project called By My Blood. Not a lot like the other early Ogden bands, if you were looking into something different coming out of Ogden.

Members are now in such bands as REACH, and just recently WATERBOARD.




Click for share folder. Mine Sweeper - DEMO

PS. I apologize for the terrible recordings. One of the earlier test runs of JP's Hood Ass Recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment