Thursday, January 15, 2009

Enrage from Staten Island

Truth be told, I don't know very much about this band. I know they are from Staten Island and they just barely reunited.
I happened to see a copy of one of their cds in the used section at Hastings. You know with a name like enrage, and a picture on the back was similar to a picture you would find taken at a hardcore show, I thought I'd gamble and pay the 5 bucks to own it. I'm pretty impressed. The riffs were pretty old school, although the vocals got on my nerves, they soon grew on me.
Definitely worth a listen if you happen to be a fan of Life of Agony.



Click for share folder. Enrage - Empty

2 comments:

  1. Awesome band. Didn't know they reunited (again), that's good news! I should post some of their older stuff like the Burning Within demo sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. left to right...front to back

    ReplyDelete